01 October 2011

Shopaholics.....^^^

Hello...guys..i want to share about the one of e-commerce..in MIS we study about the e-commerce right...and here
By now, I am sure you would know that I am into all things Korean. Must be all the dramas I watch. And I know that the reason I continue to torture myself with all the tears is because of the Korean language, scenery, fashion and all cute Korean things, especially the guys and girlz...!!  :)  I was checking online to see if I could buy Korean clothes in Malaysia and a blogger friend told me about  http://glitter-n-glamour.blogspot.com.
i Found this blog..when i search about Korean fashion....i looksn-nice..hehhe...for those who like it...u can search at here...  http://glitter-n-glamour.blogspot.com

    How to order...??? just fill in the below...



*

*

*

*

*

*
*
contact form faq verification image



i hope u will like it....they are sell many clothes that is suitable for younger....
    here the example of clothe that they sell....just check it out...^^pyongg..
           Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

beautiful right....hehehhe...interested...u can buy it...urself..hehhehe...anyeongg..^^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment